Trishula Yoga school is a traditional yoga school in Collingswood, NJ.
We provide classes in Ashtanga Yoga,
Meditation and Sanskrit for people wishing to strengthen and purify the body and to raise self awareness.
Who should practice Ashtanga yoga?
- Beginners who are looking for a yoga school rooted in the traditions of India.
- Experienced Practitioners looking for self sufficiency in their practice.
- Anyone looking to develop physical health and a calm state of mind.
- Those looking to increase self awareness and depth of consciousness in daily living.
We invite you to join our yoga studio in Collingswood, NJ.
Please contact us to arrange your first class.
Due to the individualized attention offered in our classes, we discourage drop-in students.
class schedule for a full listing of all classes.
- Healing Power of Sound Workshop
Zoe Mai will lead this workshop at
- Grow Yoga
- 325 East Jimmie Leeds Road
- Galloway, NJ 08205 609.241.0704
- Saturday, April 11: 2 - 5 pm
- Intermediate Sanskrit
Mondays: 5 pm - 6 pm with Zoe Mai
(For those who have the
ability to read the Devanagari script.)
- Beginning Sanskrit
Tuesdays: 5 pm - 6 pm with Zoe Mai
Wednesdays: 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm with Erik Marrero
Saturdays: 7 am - 8 am with Jackie Walther
Sanyama Meditation Series - Ongoing Class
Sundays: 7 am - 8 am with Zoe Mai
- Sanskrit and Yoga Sutras
Thursdays: 5 am - 6 am with Zoe Mai
(For those who have completed Intro to Sanskrit Level 1)
- Sanskrit Level 1 and II - Apprentice Immersion
- Stay tuned for next workshop time.